Monday, January 3, 2022

2022 Organization Challenge

 21 Day Organization Challenge 





21 Day Organization Challenge! 


  









2022 Organization Challenge

The holidays are over and 2022 has begun. 
It's that time of year that we all swear we are going to get our lives in order, to start a diet, exercise more and clean our homes.  Each year I start of the year doing this challenge that I came up with almost 10 years ago.   Certain areas I have managed to keep organized but certain areas like the garage and my handbag constantly need to be reorganized.  The areas of my house that are organized are because I spent a little time getting them in order and now each time I use something in that area I find it very easy to put it back in its place.  I also find I get nothing done when the task seems too large.  I need to just do a little at a time.

So ladies, I came up with a simple 21 day challenge of easy organization tasks, that when completed will give us all the organized home we dream of.

I started us off with some simple and quick organization chores so that we don't feel overwhelmed.  I figured we could knock off some easy ones like the medicine cabinet or our handbag before we got to the really involved ones like the garage or if your a crafter like me, the craft supplies.
So ladies, lets get our organization checklist ready and lets plan to finally get organized in 2022.  The challenge is only 21 days so we have no excuses!



Good luck and I would love to hear how your challenge is going!!!
#jointhechallenge

 CLICK THE ABOVE IMAGE FOR YOUR FREE PRINTABLE CHECKLIST!

If your doing the challenge, be a dear and follow me and let me know how your doing with it.  I will be happy to add a link to your blog for others to see how well your doing with the challenge!


Be sure to follow the adventures of Biala on Instagram 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be a dear and leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...