Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I Mustache U to Be My Valentine

DEAR VALENTINE...
 
I mustache you a question...will you be my Valentine?
 
 
Here's a quick and fun DIY Valentine treat.  These are perfect if you are having a party or need an easy Valentine for your kids to handout at school.
 
First you'll need the Wilton Lollipop mold, which I picked up at Michael's craft store for $1.99.  You will also need lollipop sticks, I like the 12 inch long ones so that you can have fun holding them up to your face and goofing around with them.  For the pictures I also used red and white paper straws, which i just slipped over the lollipop sticks.  Next you will need some chocolate to melt.  I used white, dark chocolate,and pink.  Finally you will need some string or twine to hang your FREE PRINTABLE mustache tags!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Click on the Picture below to print out your FREE printable Valentine tags!
 
 

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be a dear and leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...