Thursday, March 25, 2021

Dash Egg Cooker. Everything you need to know

Dash Everyday Egg Cooker πŸ₯š



🐣πŸ₯šπŸ£πŸ₯šπŸ£πŸ₯šπŸ£πŸ₯šπŸ£πŸ₯šπŸ£πŸ₯šπŸ£πŸ₯šπŸ£



So do you really need another gadget taking up space in your kitchen?  I was on the fence for awhile.  I kept going back and forth.  The positives were:  I love all the Dash products I own already so I had confidence that the product would work and wasn’t just a piece of junk.  I absolutely love the look of the Dash Products especially the mint green.  I’ve been trying to eat healthier and love having hard boiled eggs in the fridge for a quick healthy snack.  Lately the hard boiled eggs that I was boiling on the stove have been ending up not so great.  The eggs were coming out sunken on one end.  They were also coming out overcooked, with the yolks having a grayish coloring and the worse part was the shells were sticking like crazy.  

The negatives were like I mentioned earlier do I really need another gadget taking up space.  So I debated but after making one last batch of hard- boiled eggs on the stove that I basically destroyed trying to get the shells off of, I decided to purchase the The Dash Egg Cooker and give it a try.







  And boy am I happy I did!!!

I purchased mine from target for $14.99

Lowest sale ever, just $12.74

First thing you’ll notice when you get it home is just how darn cute it is.  It’s nice and small and all the accessories store nicely inside of it.  It takes up hardly any space in your cupboard or because it’s so cute you can keep it out on your countertop.

First thing i did upon receiving it was to quickly rinse the plastic trays and read through the instruction pamphlet.  Nothing to complicated and they give you a quick start pamphlet that points out the basics to get started.

So grab your eggs and let’s get started!!!

πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯š

Here’s a look at what you’ll get!!!

To make hard boiled eggs:

Gather your eggs.  Next your going to take the measuring cup that comes with the unit and you’ll notice that there is a pin at the bottom of the cup.  Take each egg one at a time and pierce the larger end of the egg with the attached pin at the bottom of the measuring cup.




This is probably the hardest part the first time you use your egg cooker.  I was convinced I was going to crack the egg all over myself.  But this little gadget really works great, just go slow and steady and you’ll pierce each egg in just a few seconds!!!

Then using the measuring cup pour the appropriate amount of water into the heating plate.  Depending on how many eggs your cooking and whether you want soft, medium or hard boiled will determine how much water you will need to add.  The measurement chart for how much water to add can easily be found in your instruction pamphlet.




Next place the boiling tray on the heating plate with the handles facing upward.  Place your eggs in the spots on the boiling tray.  Make sure that the end of the egg with the hole in it is pointed upwards.




Cover with the lid (Do not lock the lid, just place on top) and press start!
No need to set any timers, the egg cooker has a built in timer that will automatically go off with a nice loud musical chime.







Take your eggs out using the boiling tray handles and run eggs under cold water for a few minutes or until eggs are cool enough to handle.





Then simply smash, roll and peel!
 It seriously took me less then a minute to peel all 7 eggs!!!



And that’s it!!!  
Add a dash of salt and enjoy your perfectly cooked hard boiled eggs!!!


The unit also comes with a poaching tray and omelette bowl to make the perfect poached eggs and yummiest and easiest omelettes.

I’m so happy I bought this little egg cooker!!!






Thanks so much for visiting!!!

🐣πŸ₯šπŸ£πŸ₯šπŸ£πŸ₯šπŸ£πŸ₯šπŸ£πŸ₯šπŸ£πŸ₯šπŸ£πŸ₯šπŸ£

Biala Approved!!!


Click here  to checkout my Instagram 
Biala_bean








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be a dear and leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...