Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hot Chocolate Dippers!

By Maggie & Auntie

These festive and fun hot chocolate dippers are perfect for gift giving this Holiday Season!


So EASY and inexpensive to make.

First you will need the following ingredients:  Marshmallows, candy canes, sprinkles and chocolate for melting.



Next you will need to attach your marshmallows to your candy canes so that they are all ready to be dipped.



Then you will need to melt your chocolate.



Then simply dip your candy cane marshmallows into the melted chocolate.



Get your Kitchy Christmas sprinkles ready and sprinkle them on!



Let cool and you have the perfect hot chocolate stirrers!


Display in a cute vintage santa mug and add to your holiday buffet!








9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, we must be sisters from another mother! Love this post, and love your blog. Thanks so much for posting my button! I can't wait to see what else you come up with!!!
    Hugs,
    Julie
    p.s. I'm your newest follower!!!
    p.s.s. It's all your fault if I gain a pound from going into my kitchen now and making a treat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie or should I say 'sis'....yes it's scary how much we have in common right down to that quest for the perfect 50's trailer. Thank you so much for your sweet comment and can I just tell you that I am a HUGE fan of your AMAZING blog!....xoxo...Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the whole look of your blog! It's so much fun...like EYE CANDY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg what an adorable recipe! Used it for a party and it's an instant crowd pleaser I look forward to many more of your recipes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I help my niece make these for her class
    at school, while making a couple extra for myself!!!they are delicious!!!!! This is about the fifth time i've made these cute lil dippers in the past month please post another recipe soon!!! :D :) :):D ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. …....... /)
    ……... ( , )
    ….….|░░░|
    ……..|░░░|☆ merry _(♥)_
    …..@|░░░|¸.¤“˜¨christmas.
    .¨˜“¤|░░ഐ¤ª@“˜¨¨
    …¨˜“გª¤.¸::¸.¤ª☆“˜¨¨happy new year.
    …¤¸*¸.¤ª“˜@¨¨¨***2012****.
    *♥*.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so dang cute! Almost to cute to eat! (I said almost) :)

    Coley @
    whatyoumakeit-coley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these dippers!! Yummy! Would love for you to link up at Find Your Craft Friday over on my blog... Have a great Friday!

    Emily @ BabyBerry
    http://weinzapfelbabyberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    I'm trying to send you an email and can't find the email address! Will you please write me so I can write back? Warning, it is for a recipe exchange! If you don't want to do it that's ok but I would like your email addy either way!
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Please be a dear and leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...